Cancellation and refund requests
– Entry tickets or other associated products cannot be returned or exchanged and cannot be refunded (including for example
Cases of lost or stolen).
– No refund will be given after paying the entrance tickets, products or services provided by the Hurghada Museum.
– The responsibility of the Hurghada Museum towards any damage caused to the buyer as a result of purchasing the entry ticket or related matters is limited in all cases by an ideal amount to the total cost of entry tickets and the products or services that the buyer buys.
– Hurghada Museum shall not be responsible for any damage resulting from any cost, demand, action, harm or loss incurred by the buyer as a result of one of the following factors or related to it:
– Any act, omission, default or error by the buyer.
– Any act, omission, default or error by any third party.
Force majeure conditions including but not limited to cases of war, riots, uprising, fires, computer breakdowns, and interruptions
Communications including but not limited to (networks, the Internet, floods, and natural disasters).
– Any error resulting from processing orders or printing electronic tickets at home or related to it.
Any act or omission resulting from the loss, theft or illegal use of electronic tickets printed at home
– Any matter or thing arising out of the use of the Internet or related matters including but not limited to data loss or interference or
Viruses or service outages.
– Any matter arising from the cancellation, adjournment or associated
with an organized event in the Hurghada Museum.
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt.